HOLY PLACES AROUND THE TEMPLE
- ANJANEYA SWAMY TEMPLE - Ramalayam and in it Swayambhoo Anjaneya Swamy.
- FOUR TEMPLES AROUND BEDA MANDAPAM
- ANDALAMMA MOOLA VERATTU on North - East
- NAMMALVAR on South - East
- RAMANUJA on South - West
- MULAVERAT OF MAHA MUNULU on West - North
- "RAMASTUPAM" is one of 108 Stupams - i.e. 48 no. Stupam sacredly
established by SRI SRI SRI TRIDANDI SRIMANNARAYANA RAMANUJA PEDDA JIYYAR SWAMY on 04-05-1964.
There are 12 statues of ALLVARS in inner side of the Temple drawing the main attention of pilgrims. Chiefly this holy place is blessed with "SHADBERA NIYAMAM" VIZ. (1) DHRUVA BERAM (2) UTSAVA BERAM (3) SALIGRAMA BERAM (4) SAYANA BERAM (5) PRAKARA BERAM (6) BELI BERAM.
TEMPLES OF PILIGRIMAGE IN THE VICINITY OF UPAMAKA
- SIGNIFICANCE OF BANDURA SARASSU
There is one LAKE namely "BANDURA SARASSU" near the temple.
Accordingly to mythological references, the LAKE is very pious. It is akin to "PAPANASANAM OF TIRUMALA".
The "STHALAPURANA" reveals that one gets absolved from all sins - "BRAHMA HATYA PATHAKAMULU" even at a glance of the "SARASSU".
- LAKSHMANESWARA - BHUVANESWARI TEMPLE on the eastern
side of BANDURA LAKE IN UPAMAKA.
- KAMAKSHI TEMPLE on the right side of the LAKSHMANESWARA - BHUVANESWARI TEMPLE.